Monday, August 23, 2010

Time:Moving Forward

Time is a funny thing. Within the last few months I have felt like time was dragging as well as moving too fast (is that possible?). Getting my mission call 4 months before entering the MTC has given me some wonderful blessings as well as tried my patience. Within the last few months I have had the wonderful blessing of being able to have time to say goodbyes and 'see you later's' to friends and family that I love as well as get some wonderful experiences working on BYU's newspaper, The Daily Universe, as the Arts and Entertainment Editor, in which I learned many valuable lessons under that patient tutelage of my two bosses Rich and Kaye. I'm grateful for the time I had this summer to gain friendships and learn lessons from those around me. This last month has been a bit hectic trying to buy and prepare everything to pack into two duffle bag suitcases for the next year and a half of my life. This last week I was able to spend some precious moments with my niece and nephew tyler while my mom and I took the kids overnight to the oregon coast. I am going to miss these precious children as well as all my friends and family but I'm so grateful for this chance to serve the Lord! Below are a few pictures of the last few months of my life, enjoy! :) My beautiful neice Aubreyt and I, love that little girl!
Attempting to take a picture at the coast (it as a bit windy as you can tell lol)

Beautiful Oregon Coast, (My heart resides in the Northwest :)!


My niece Aubrey playing in the sand



My nephew tyler at the Oregon Coast




My new haircut, the shortest I've ever had it!



The next generation of Lacy's (Thomas, Steven Jr., Aubrey, Tyler)

Lacy Sister's together again! (L-R: Terisha, Brooke, Steph, Sommer)

The Lacy Siblings together one last time before I head on my mission :).
(L-R: Sommer, Brooke, Steph, Steven)








No comments:

Post a Comment