Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bible Land Park!

A wheel that turns the river in order to get water for drinking at the bible lands!
For lunch we got to make a biblical meal over a camp fire...these are homemade pitas, so good! (This actually reminded me alot of girls camp lol, but apparently I was not the only one was a ton of us started to sing girls camp songs while sitting at lunch :).
This lamb was adorable. During our tour guide's talk he kept coming over to me and putting his head on my lap and letting me pet him....after our guide was done talking someone took this picture of me with the lamb.
Here at the biblical land park we had so much fun herding sheep! It was a bit hard and the sheep were very stubborn but as you can see we are all very proud of ourselves for finally getting them across the land and into the circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment