Friday, June 26, 2009

Trip to Jordon!!!!

On top of the canyon at Petra!!!
Bethany and I in front of the famous mosiac that christian pilgrims would come to on their way to Jerusalem that would tell them where to go.
At the crusader castle in Jordon, so amazing!
At the entrance to Petra, such a beautiful place!

At the treasury in Petra!
Marie and I at Petra. Love this girl, she was nice enough to share here headset with me all day since I had forgotten mine.
On top of the canyon at Petra with Matt, Steven, and Russell.
The building behind us is the Mosque at Petra! This is Karen and I in front of the Mosque.
At the Roman temple at Jerash these were the magnifacant pillars of the temple!
At the Roman city Jerash. This was one of the gladiator actors that was nice enough to pose in a picture with me.
At the Royal Car Museum in Amman with Jessica!
Tyler and I in the Mosque. Tyler was trying to not touch me since we are not married and in this country you are not supposed to touch each other unless you are. After this picture was taken we were laughing so hard :).
Monica and I showing of our cloaks that we used to cover ourselves up in the Mosque in Amman, Jordon.
The temple of Hercules at the Roman city that we visited. (This is my roommate Karen and I pretending to me strong).
At the traditional spot of the Jordon river where they think that Jesus was baptized.
Standing in the Jordon river where Jesus was Baptized!

No comments:

Post a Comment